close
close

Notcoin ready to launch and immediately listed on Crypto Exchange

JAKARTA – Notcoin (NOT), a game to win that went viral on Telegram, is reportedly ready to launch and list on crypto exchanges. This game has seen rapid growth, attracting over 6 million users to its Telegram platform and has just been added to CoinMarketCap.

Notcoin’s presence on CoinMarketCap allows users to track token prices and data at the time of listing, which is expected to happen soon. The listing is one of the most anticipated moments by the Notcoin community, which has shown great enthusiasm for the project.

One of the main attractions of Notcoin is its large and active community. The project has allocated 78% of its token supply to early miners and voucher holders, reinforcing the key role of the community in the development and success of the platform. The remaining 22% is allocated to new users, traders and future development phases, demonstrating Notcoin’s commitment to attracting new users and ensuring sustainable growth.

Although the initial planned listing date in April was not reached, the Notcoin team continued to work hard to ensure smooth integration with the exchange. They also develop high-capacity wallets and improve the overall user experience.

The Notcoin team emphasized that they were in no rush to list and wanted to make sure everything went smoothly. They encourage their subscribers and customers to understand Web3 technology, set up Wallet Telegram or Tonkeeper, and learn how to buy and convert cryptocurrencies to fiat currency.

Launch of NOT tokens and new shocks

Recently, Notcoin announced that “something big” was coming soon. This is believed to be related to the launch of the original Notcoin token, NOT, which is expected to be available on The Open Network (TON) in the coming days.

In an interview with Decrypt, co-creator Sasha Plotvinov revealed that the launch of NOT tokens will incentivize players not to cash out their tokens, as there will be more opportunities to get more in games.

The presence of Notcoin on CoinMarketCap, the launch of NOT tokens and the listing on the exchange are an important milestone for this project. With a strong community, unique tokenomics and dedicated teams, Notcoin has the potential to become one of the leading games to earn in the future.

Tag: industrial technologies and cryptographic technologies